[RC] text not wrapping...help! - sherman

I’m going to admit my computer illiteracy here…I have no idea why sometimes my text doesn’t wrap for my posts. Can anyone tell me what I’m doing wrong, but why it’s only sometimes?  I’m not aware of changing anything to make it wrap sometimes and not other times. And I hate reading non-wrapped posts!

Kathy