Date: 5/23/2007 6:42:56 AM
Subject: [RC] Sued for speed

Hubby's coworker isn't a distance rider, but last
Saturday he was doing what many of us love to do -
trucking on down the trail. As he popped up over a
rise, he spooked two horses and they bolted. The
riders both fell off and sadly, one of the horses was
injured and died. Apparently, the horse's owner is
going to sue the rider who spooked the horses, on the
grounds that the rider was going faster than was
prudent. Sigh...next thing you know we'll have speed
Limit signs on the trail......