Re: [RC] Old Dominion Trail /Bosana Boots Questions - geckogal85@xxxxxxxxx

They are made to go over shoes, though. So they aren't really comparable.

Skyla Stewart <temposmom@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Have you held one of these boots in your hand?  I've used easyboots and when I went to lift up a Bosana I was shocked, like a hunk of concrete. Not sure if this would have any affect with your horse or not. I think mine could learn to "ground tie" with them. :oP  LOL

Skyla

Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.

Geckogal85