Sent: Sunday, May 20, 2007 6:38 AM
Subject: [RC] Brand near or off side, OT

I don't know where else to ask but here.  One of my boarders wants to freeze brand her horse with her initials on the off side hip.  I've always branded mine on the near side.  I don't know if a horse is stolen and run through a sale if anyone looks for brands on the off side.  Any comments on this?  Thanks.

Amber