[RC] OT- Real Sports 5/14/07 - FXLivestock

There was an excellent Real Sports segment on the use of drugs in US horse racing industry.  It is refreshing to see this dark side of horse racing exposed on a high profile series like Real Sports.  As always,  this show does excellent investigative reporting.  They confronted a a top winning trainer whose horses tested positive at least 29 times for illegal substances.  He had absolutely no idea how one of his horses could have tested positive over 700x the legal limit.

Anyway, I thought I would pass this on to the list as I found the segment very interesting.  Although this originally aired on HBO on 5-14, they usually rerun the segment several times, so you can probably catch this again.

Kim Fuess
AERC #6648

See what's free at AOL.com.