[RC] ride bandits - sherman

When my crew picked up for me at Tevis, everyone that had been around us was already gone, so my crew picked up the leftover “stuff” assuming it was mine. It wasn’t, but whoever had cleaned up for our neighbors probably thought it was ours & left it. So I accidentally got a couple of extra buckets. Mine were all flagged with long strips of green plastic tape wherever it could be tied, but their buckets were not marked in any way. So, if you lost a black plastic water bucket, or a white small bucket with a screw on locking lid from Foresthill at Tevis in ‘05, call me (:>)

Kathy