From: Jody Rogers-Buttram <dragnin100@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "rides2far@xxxxxxxx" <rides2far@xxxxxxxx>
Cc: rides2far@xxxxxxxx; ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, May 16, 2007 3:05:03 PM
Subject: Re: [RC] Best way to save gas money

You just *think* Joni doesn't take up space....she HOGS it in my
old dinosaur truck with a bench seat.

So, I Can't set Aries on the side of I-24 with a sign reading,
"OD or Bust"  ???

"rides2far@xxxxxxxx" <rides2far@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
No Jody,
Pay attention! It means you take time out, stop by my house, pick
*me* up, everybody crowds up really tight in the cab and I ride with
*you*! :-)) (Joni really doesn't take up enough space to count as a
whole passenger anyway)

Jody and I are both screwed on the splitting gas money thing. That's
the downside of having a kid that competes. They never pay their half
of the gas like non-family members do. :-(

Angie

Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debate
in the Yahoo! Answers Food & Drink Q&A.