[RC] Mongolian Horse - sherman

Our foreign exchange student is from Mongolia. He’s shown me many video clips and races of Mongolian horses on the internet, some up to 5 or 10 minutes long. I’ll see if I can get that info for you to view more of the Mongolian horse. His grandma has a herd of about 300, and she has imported other breeds of stallions from other countries to try to improve her racing stock. We were comparing pics of horses the other day. The Mongolian horse is small, narrow, proportionately larger head, sloped tail set, and bushy manes that are generally cut off.

Kathy