[RC] electrolytes,supplements,shoeing,saddles .......... - matt medeiros

When it comes down to the right answer and right formula , it is always going to vary.We have the clinical studies that inform us what is good and what is bad for our equines and gives us a broad range in which to choose our tactical calling for the "PERFECT POTION".
I have ridden many different equines(probably because I am a heavyweight and I lame them all )  over the last 28 years of endurance.
    Trial an error,experiment,or become an almost graduate of THE SCHOOL OF "OOPS THAT DIDN'T WORK" like me.
I think the best advice to anyone is to try different types until you find the one that works the best on each horse or mule.Don't expect it to work the best on every equine you bring home,as do people, horses will all respond differently to different potions.