[RC] question for Julie - sherman

Boy, that’s the truth! Julie, you have been a constant inspiration to me and my daughter, Tara. I thought that after two Tevis attempts, she might decide she’d had enough. No, Tara said she wanted to ride it again this year, before she gets too busy with high school. As for myself, being very close to 58, I look at it as I probably have at least 25 years of riding left.

Kathy

Congratulations for this accomplishment!    and, as i said before, your name should be "Jewel", because you certainly are one!

cowboy ed