[RC] - Chrystal Woodhouse

So, for those of you who want to know and want to know NOW, can you
please tell me why?

Because, to be totally honest, I simply cannot figure it out.

How about  "LIVE VICARIOUSLY" at a ride that I maay get to but am not at right now??? Outside of the fact that I wanted to know about my Canadian friends at Biltmore I also was interested in Angie and Jodie and various children/horses as I have read about them on RC.So why not?
When one doesn't have t.v it is a nice distraction..................:-)
Do we NEED to know
nope
but if Angie  and spouse are willing to provide it..........
thanks!!
Why do people watch hockey? Horse jumping???????????
Chrystal ;-)