[RC] 6'9" wide living quarters... any photos? - Mike Lewis

Does anyone have any photos online of the interior of a 6'9" wide LQ trailer?  I'm thinking about having quarters built into my trailer, but am not sure I'll be happy with the result given the space limitations (6'9" wide, 7-foot short wall.)  Haven't seen any narrower trailers such as mine with LQ up close at rides.

Unfortunately, the cost of new trailers is prohibitively expensive.  With only 8000 miles on my 2002 Silver Star, I'm reluctant to part with it.  Despite its slightly smaller width I am of the opinion that the addition of LQ will yield a trailer that is functional and probably makes better sense than starting all over with a new loan and/or a used trailer with an unknown history.  Hope I'm right!  :-)

I appreciate any pictures/thoughts folks may have.

Thank you,

Mike Lewis
Admin, www.usendurance.net