Re: [RC] Huh?//Cellular Communication and Quantum Physics (andEndurance) - Beverley H. Kane, MD

Truman,

How thrilling that you're a student of Candace Pert and quantum theory as it
relates to cellular processes. There is a circle of us bioscientists and
physicists here in Silicon Valley that meets regularly, salon style, to
discuss these issues and possibilities.

To keep this endurance related, I commend to you et al the work of Michael
Murphy (founder of Esalen and the human potentials movement) whose minum
opus, "Jacob Atabet," and magnum opus "The Future of the Body," which
address peak, almost supernatural, performance in athletes. ("Jacob" changed
my life more than any other single influence---it propelled me into sports
medicine, w/ emphasis on sports psychology and paranormal performance.)
  Among other things, Murphy describes "hanging," a phenomenon that several
people on ridecamp have reported wrt their big trot horses, and on which
that prestigious peer-reviewed journal, Sports Illustrated, did an article,
in relation to hangers among basketball greats.

Murphy is responsible directly or indirectly for the Tim Gallwey and others
"Inner Game of..." books. Murphy takes the idea of visualization and other
sports psychology techniques down to the cellular level. There are others of
us who take these techniques down to the atomic level, describing the
process of visualization in terms of collapsing the wave function.

Visualize Top Ten. Visualize whirled peas.

Beverley...whose old sig file was:
Schrödinger's wave equation means never having to say you're sorry.

Beverley Kane, MD
Horsensei Equine-Assisted Learning & Therapy
Woodside, CA
http://www.horsensei.com

See Stanford Medical School "Medicine & Horses" on NBC-TV
http://www.horsensei.com/nbcnews.html