[RC] AHA Trail Ride - Cunningham, Marci

I know I am dating myself, but in May 1992 an endurance ride was held on the V6 Ranch in Parkfield and it was also a Region II Championship ride.  I completed the ride and the terrain is very similar to the old Tar Springs ride and any other rides that have been held in the hills of the California central coast.  The hills are studded with California oak trees and the area doesn’t get a lot of rain so depending on the time of year the grass will be green or brown.  It would be fun to attend but I equate any other riding opportunity to the cost of an endurance ride.  I could spend a week at an XP ride and still come out with more money left in my checking account than if I went to the trail ride.  Lauren, if you have any additional questions about the area email me at mcunningham @ calcot . com (no spaces)

Happy Trails,

Marci Cunningham

Bakersfield CA