Subject: Re: [RC]   [PNER] 30 min. vs. 60 min. rule
From: patty peck <ebeyslew@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, January 10, 2007 2:22 pm
To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I would like to know what the vets and ride managers think of the 30 minute rule proposition.
I think it would impact them the most.     PP

"take a deep seat and a faraway look"~Entiat Horse Wrangler

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= Ridecamp is a service of Endurance Net, http://www.endurance.net. Information, Policy, Disclaimer: http://www.endurance.net/Ridecamp Subscribe/Unsubscribe http://www.endurance.net/ridecamp/logon.asp Ride Long and Ride Safe!! =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=