[RC] One more round of info - SandyDSA

Can those of you who actually have used GPS devices for at least a total of 100 miles of any kind fill me in on which one you use and what you think of it. Since somehow one of our NEW HR monitors disappeared some months ago, and now I have my riding horse back (due to her losing her foal:() I thought I might splurge on a GPS device with a hrm and add Roger's adaptor. So...let me have it - what do you think of what you are using?