[RC] bitless bridles design flaw - CTH

Most of the bitless bridles on the market have the design flaw that the cross over straps under the chin are flat.
They can stick or lock in the rings on the bridle. Beta and biothane is especially bad for this.
BE CAREFUL!!!
The idea is for these straps to release right away to reward the horses response. They need to be round. A round cross over strap does not jam in the rings.
In testing bridles I have had to lean over and release the strap. Not fun or safe while my mare was trying to rear or spin. She was upset and starting to get a little panicky.
I have talked to other riders with the same experience of the straps jamming.
Paddi