[RC] Vendor input - Martha Clausen

I like the idea of a once a month Vendor day, if possible.

I really think that the more a unique vendor is, endurance riding based, and this is a wonderful list for endurance riding experts and those of us getting started, that all will benefit.

I love going onto the homepage of Endurance.net, but sometimes get overwhelmed.  I must say that each vendor that has posted in the past day, I have actually gone to the links, and been really pleased with the type and amount of information.  All of you need to be applauded.

Hugs...Martha in Idaho
Endurance newbie (okay still working on her first LD ride)