[RC] Ride Log - Annie George

OK If you all will let me know what your preferences are in a ride log book I will see how cost effective it will be and I will make an effort to put one togeather if I can break even on it. . I have always missed Stephs, and also made my own out of walmart stuff. I will include only funny redicilious and embarasing pictures tho. So Y'all could start sending thoes in.  annie@xxxxxxxxx
Annie G.     www.anniegeorge.com