Re: [RC] 60 Pulse - Truman Prevatt

To add to this - Ken Marcella who has severed as FEI treatment vet more than once has said in public he owes all he knows to Otis. I suspect Otis knows all. I would never question anything the man says. If the man says 64 is fine - 64 is fine. He's been around since Moses and some say he taught Moses how to light a fire with no fuel. Jody is right, you are verging on making a lot of SE rednecks mad enough to head out the the desert to perform a ritual known as tar and feathering.

Oh, wait..........there are a bunch of Redneck already out there to watch the Gators beat the dog snot out of a second rate team from some midwestern state (34 to 14 with FL ready to score again in the 4th quarter) - can't remember the name right now -to become the NCAA college football champions. That would be the same SE school that beat the dog snot out of some West coast team last April to become the NCAA basketball champions. Maybe after they dispense with this second rate football team they are playing (sure wish I could think of the name) they can head down to Burce's house.

Long live the SE rednecks ;-) !!!!!!!!!!!! BTW Jody is our fearless leader - with Angie second in command. You should all be afraid - very very afraid :-P .

Truman

PS: I can't wait for the flaming arrow coming over the wall from Jerry Fruth. He went to that no name school ;-) . It's a good night in the swamp. The Gators have their bellies full and are happy.

Jody Rogers-Buttram wrote:
Ok now Bruce.....we like you, but you are messing with the Super Vet of the SE and you don't want us SE rednecks to come to after you in the desert.
Jody

*/Bruce Weary DC <bweary@xxxxxxxxxxxx>/* wrote:

    Otis Schmitt said: "After much deliberation I have come to the
    conclusion that you people have kept your helmets on so long that
    your brains have overheated too long. If you keep dropping pulse
    rates lower than they are now you will have no racing. Lets move
    them back up to 72 and let them run!"

    Does this guy know that they run a 56 pulse in a 20 minute
    recovery time in some FEI venues? And with 7-8 hour hundred mile
    times. Just how much faster would he like to "let them run?"

    What an incredibly enlightened thing for a vet to say. I say let's
    get rid of those silly little helmets, seat belts and air bags,
    too. And let's bring back asbestos. It's still a perfectly good
    building material. I'll have to excuse myself now. I have to go
    run with scissors. Dr Q

--

“He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.” Friedrich Nietzsche, Beyond Good and Evil