Re: [RC] looking for training log - Ellen Zawada

Karen,

Have you thought of designing your own log on the computer (Excel worksheet?) and printing them out and throwing them into a binder??  I do that with my horse records.

Karen Sullivan <greymare56@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Does anybody know of any reasonable cost horsey training log/calendar for 2007?  After Steph stopped making the endurance.net training logs (that broke my heart as they were great); I just bought $1 weekly planners from Dollar Tree....nobody, I mean nobody in my county has calendars at all....

I love to keep logs so any help appreciated!
Karen

Zephyr Creek Kigers

http://www.freewebs.com/zephyrcreek/index.htm
http://community.webshots.com/user/zephyrcreek