Re: Vendors Free Day!! - (was Re: [RC] "Annual Saddle Sale") - TypeF \(Jackie Floyd\)

As for all you other vendors out there .... the clock is ticking -- only 36 hours left ... tick tick tick:)

Ok, ok, you reeled me in.

I hereby announce that TypeF Publishing will have a booth at AERC convention and the "Erma Bombeck" of the endurance set, Angie McGhee, will not only be speaking at convention, but will be in my booth signing books. Her daughter Josie (who I understand, is quite the talented artist herself) is coming along to watch the booth while Angie and I are out listening to other speakers.

We will have books, travel mugs, notecards and ... t-shirts for sale! The t-shirt design is a never-before-seen cartoon. Wait until you see it! And, if I can get it done, a 2007 Supplement to my Endurance Guide. I am furiously trying to fit that in between my regular job and taking care of my mother. After the Guide is done, I'm RIDING!!!!!

If you have already purchased one of Angie's books, bring it along so she can John Hancock it for you.

If you have already purchased the First Edition of my Guide, remember to bring your "Proof of Purchase" seal from the back of the book for your discount on the supplement.

The 2007 supplement will have ride descriptions only. I'm saving the total update on reference sections until the 2008 version. Retail Price will be $14.95 on the update with a discount for past purchasers. There are over 50 new rides in the supplement. Sad to say, a lot of rides have retired. I don't have a final count on how the total count works out so don't know if we have more total rides or not. Too busy entering new ones!

Thank you to all the Ride Managers who have taken the time to answer my emails and give me corrections, new details, etc. on their rides. After all, it's really all about you guys ... without you, we wouldn't have a sport!!!

:) Jackie
www.enduranceguide.com
www.lightersideofendurance.com
www.typef.com