From: Barbara McCrary <bigcreekranch@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Bob Fletcher <bobcfletcher@xxxxxxxxx>; Ride Camp <ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, January 8, 2007 1:57:47 PM
Subject: Re: [RC] Land size for ride

I don't think 2,000 acres would get anyone's attention, either, unless there were plans to run several loops within that acreage.  For a single loop 50, or for a two-loop 50, not using the same loop, I would say it would take several thousands of acres.  I'm a terrible judge of distance, acreage, capacity, or whatever, but the 50 we used to manage took up many 1,000s of acres.

Barbara