[RC] The 30 minute pulse down issue.... - Laura Hayes

The issue at hand, that may well be made into a motion and voted on at the convention, is to change the pulse down and finish criteria at the end of AERC rides to 30 minutes from the current 60.  There is NO mention of lowering pulse requirements--this separate issue, which is NOT before the board at this time, is being confused and interchanged on this board.  There is an explanation of the issue titled "Business Before the Board" in Endurance News.  It was put there to start dialogue at the membership level.

If you have an opinion one way or another regarding the possible rule change, and wish to contact me, or any other board member to express your opinion, our phone numbers and emails are inside the cover of EN.  Just to make it easier, my phone is 716.792.4022 and my email is    mark @ madbbs . com    without the spaces, of course.

I do not always have the patience to weed through the muddy issues, sarcasm, or misquotes that are sometimes posted on this board (it is like a roomful of people all talking at once!), but I promise to give you my utmost attention if you contact me directly.

Best regards,

Laura Hayes
Director at Large
Chair Welfare of the Horse