From: Cindy Rodd <crodd22@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sunday, January 7, 2007 1:46:37 PM
Subject: [RC] Lil Joe saddle

I am so glad that you guys are talking about Cashels and Lil Joe bareback
saddles.  I bought a Lil Joe after a discussion about it months ago.
Anyways, I love it...it is cushy, comfy, and high quality.  But!  Maybe you
guys can help me.  First.  I wish I had gotten it with western rigging
instead of english billets, because no matter what size girth I use, I can't
get that sucker snug enough.  Thought I might try one of those converters.
Second, it rolls alot..which is partly due to the looseness.  Any tips.  I
do have those little neoprene no slip pads...I could try one, but would be
afraid of heat build up if used during a ride.  What do you think?
Thanks,
Cindy

Dave vs. Carl: The Insignificant Championship Series.  Who will win?
http://clk.atdmt.com/MSN/go/msnnkwsp0070000001msn/direct/01/?href="">