Re: [RC] Hall of Fame AERC - Barbara McCrary

Probably because Cliff Lewis was a prominent name in endurance riding before the vast majority of the current endurance riders started in the sport.  I remember him from the late 1960s.

Barbara
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, May 11, 2007 9:11 AM
Subject: [RC] Hall of Fame AERC

How come Cliff and Kathy Lewis have not been inducted into the Hall of Fame?(AERC)
They have spent years fighting to keep our rights on the trail and putting on rides without makin a buck year after year.They have always been kind and helpful to the new and the old pieces of leather on the trail.
   They started the ever so entertaining Trail Digest Magazine and are the founders of  the National Endurance Driving Association.Little Lewis Tommy and Cliffy (Tommy's son) both completed the Virginia City 100 at the age of 5.
   Hands down the family has committed their time and life to endurance(in many different ways) and HATS OFF TO THEM for their continued efforts.

Matt Medeiros  #2167