[RC] Wrapping bulbs - Bob Fletcher

Is the Cavallo boot bulb rubbing thing the same/similar to easy boot rubbing thing?

I have taken the hint from RC input that wrapping the heels with vet wrap or duct tape will help the rubbing problem with the easy boot.

I am guessing that maybe the vet wrap/duct tape might help the Cavallo boot rubbing in the same way.

Those people fortunate enough to be the test riders for Renegade boots, what if any problems have you personally incurred?  I respectfully request that no speculations from easy care fan clubbers.

No mention of the Old Macs?
bcf

TV dinner still cooling?