RE: [RC] re: reptilian brain - Dolores Arste

And, nature never throws away what works. So, we all still use the reptilian brain at
times.

A great book on the subject that doesn't go into the weird
realm is Temple Grandin's "Animals In Translation"
available from www.clickerbookstore.com via Amazon.

I've been following this brain site for awhile now. Just got reminded of it so
thought I would pass this part on just for fun.

Sounds like "putting your emotions to work" right?

Dolores Arste
Ultra Success Coaching
FREE TELECLASS....LIMITED PHONE LINES
www.insuresuccess4u.com/Mastermind.html