[RC] Short horses (<14hh) - Spottedracer

All I know is that my daughter's SSpony (13hh) - has not only kept up with my main endurance mounts on 25 mile, 3:30 time, training rides... but has done so with ease and recoveries that match my Fast Bay mare!  This SSpony carries students averaging 100+lbs - for 4-5 hours every Sat.. primarily in fast gait w/some cantering - and it doesn't phase her..... I've personally ridden her on a fast trail ride (6 miles) with a couple of flat shod speed rackers - she not only blew them away in speed gait - but she was still prancing and ready to race at the end...BTW she's never had shoes, four white hooves that are tough as nails!

Her nickname with the Racking Horse Commish and friends? "that damned pony!"

She'll do her first LD at Derby Dash - right after her rider turns 8..

- LP