Sent: Wednesday, May 09, 2007 12:33 PM
Subject: [RC] New topics

Hello all!  Just thought I?d ask a couple questions to the ridecamp population simply for the fun of it.

1.)     What are the most unusual equine breeds you?ve seen competing (whether successfully or otherwise) in endurance or ctr?

2.)     Does anyone engage in other horse sports with their endurance/ctr steeds and what are those other sports?

Karen
Fort Worth

Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta.