[RC] Mt. Carmel Ride Photos - Dream Weaver

http://xprides.com/2007MTCARMEL/2007MtCarmel.html  I put all three days into one very large album.  Turned out that the weather cooperated very nicely for the ride.  The bay colored ears belong to my new little guy Tigger that just did his first ride on day 2.  Hope he will get his share of ear cam shots in the future.  :-)  The grey ears and the round shaped fleabitten horse is Chief.

Here is one photo that came out sort of cool, we are riding through the tunnel that goes under the highway:  http://xprides.com/2007MTCARMEL/Pages/max_07_287.html   I told Chief to 'go towards the light'.  Actually, he knew that was the way to finish that day so I didn't really need to tell him anything, except maybe "SLOW DOWN".  haha!

If anybody wants to see what the trail is like, I think I got most of it.  It's easy to miss things when you are taking it all in.  This is such a beautiful ride.  I always think "man I should have taken a photo of that".  Guess that gives me an excuse to go back and try again!   I tried to get some photos of "The Trail of Death", but it just came out like blobs of sand, dirt, and rock.  I just couldn't really capture the depth of the trail at all, you had to be there.  Trust me when I say that in a lot of cases - it is steeper than it looks.  The sandy ridge line trails are like floating on clouds.

Karen