[RC] dainty horse? - Kearby, Kate G Civ 748 CBSG/IS

 White hooves mean nothing.  What is the thickness of the hoof wall and the quality of the hoof?  2 of our distance horses have 4 white feet and can run barefoot 80% of the time open distance and hold their shoes well.  One has done 50s both do open NATRC ctr.

Nutrition.  My little mare is ‘fine boned’ but well fed, lots of pasture and great grass hay.  well conditioned for a year in long slow distance, her bone may be fine but they are dense bones.  She carries over 200 pounds.

More than bone and feet, I’d look at attitude, ability, and does this horse want to be yours?

In a way I ride what the good Lord gave me.  I didn’t really get to pick and choose, I was just blessed.