Re: [RC] Trail marking story - Don Huston

Hello Maryanne,
Great stories. It was very interesting to see Egypt from your photos. Below is a link to irrigation flags, they are plastic squares of a solid color glued to thin but very tough 15" long wires. They are impervious to rain and wind, would be highly visible in the desert and a rider can carry 100's with no worries. You do have to jump off the horse to push the wires into the dirt and you can layout loops based on color. This link sells them in bundles of 100 for $9.99. Just another possibility for trail marking where there is nothing to tie ribbons on.
http://www.groworganic.com/item_IRO100_IrrigationFlagsOrangePackof100.html?pMode=HiRes
Don Huston