Re: [RC] re: international rule change - Sisu West Ranch

This reads on my request that we all write letters to the BOD urging the dissociation of AERC with international competition.  Until we (as an organization) either:
1. Completely dissociate ourselves with FEI international competition.
or
2. Take effective steps to publicly influence the rules and practices of FEI international competition.

It is futile to complain about the effect of FEI rules and procedures and how they do not reflect the views of a majority of AERC members.

By our silence, as an organization, we effectively say that we agree with (or perhaps mildly dislike) the present state of international FEI endurance competition.  I do not see good results from the claimed quiet moral influence of AERC-I members working in the background.

Ed
Ed & Wendy Hauser
2994 Mittower Road
Victor, MT 59875