[RC] Vosal - Skyla Stewart

I've used one for over 5 years now, mainly because I'm too lazy to change. The following is my opinion and should only be considered that: I don't think it is for just any horse, the Vosal has very limited "language" so you need to have good leg and body ques. They are heavy and can rub, I wrap the bottom jaw pieces with electric tape to help. I find the plain rope halter to have more "language" but less "brakes". If your horse tends to be cooperative and easy to manage in general (ride starts aside..lol) you may like the Vosal, if your horse is over sensitive, prone to over reacting, you may not like it. I recommend you try before you buy, if you can. I'm happy enough with mine, but doubt I would put another horse in one. A friend of mine, who knows very little about riding, is using one and him and his horse are getting along just grand, so you never know.

Skyla

Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.