Re: [RC] New FEI rules - rides2far@xxxxxxxx

Here is my idea:  Ride management can fine a flat one-mile race
track and put a chalk like down the center of it.  Have the riders do
50 laps clockwise and 50 laps counter clockwise.

I'm trying to think how many times I'd get lapped ....

I'm imagining how difficult it would be to find a place to pee while
on trail. >g<

Angie

--- Begin Message ---

Here is my idea:? Ride management can fine a flat one-mile race track and put a chalk like down the center of it.? Have the riders do 50 laps clockwise and 50 laps counter clockwise.??

I'm trying to think how many times I'd get lapped ....?

--- End Message ---