From: Nik Isahak Abdullah [mailto:drnikisahak@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thu 4/26/2007 5:56 PM
To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; LIESENS Leonard (COMM)
Subject: RC:RC:New FEI CoC

Leonard ,
I am sure after riding at 3 rides in our place over 2 years period you did
not really meant what you wrote . Must be this abberation in your head with
respect to French English translation I assume .Do you mean we have not
conditioned our horses enough for a 160 rides  or our condition here does
not favour 160 km at such speed as required by the new amended CoC ?
The meaning to the new CoC to us is that we are going to pack our horses
with potential to Iceland,set up camp there,organise 3 to 4 FEI rides ,with
the reindeers ,fly Mr Chairman of the FEI Endurance Committee to preside
over the rides ,get the f .....g  CoC ,and fly back to reacclimatise .
The other alternative of course is to forget  the whole thing .Let Bahrain
or whatever takeover .
Or we will still have a party still at Bidong ,Terengganu come 2008  .Just
as gracious host.And let the rest of the world fight it out trying to beat
the CoC
Dr Nik

Try it now! Live Search: Better results, fast.
http://get.live.com/search/overview Try it now.