Re: FW: [RC] [RC] [AERCMembersForum] [Endurance Riding: News] FEI CoC for 2... - Trailrite

Granted, as John Teeter has pointed out already, we have some riders who can meet the new CoC.  How many of them will compete, or want to, internationally?
Well, 4 horses made that CoC at our Git-R-Done II ride last week.

Heather Reynolds on Cal Flaming Emit 9:30:03
Macia Hagman-Eriksson on FLF Ruleta PJ 9:30:09
Ann S. Hall on Bogus Thunder 9:33:12
Fred Emigh on Aleclipse 10:28:18

I have two riders that might have made it.  Not sure how this works but this is their ride time.
Christina Long on DWA Express 10:40:30
Seiichi Hasuimi on SMR Fayette De Cameo 10:40:31

SOMEONE PLEASE FORWARD THIS TO THE (Endurance Riding:New)
Tammy Robinson
Trail-Rite
18171 Lost Creek Road
Saugus, CA 91390
661/513-9269 office 661/513-9206 fax
661/713-3912 cell

SALE ITEM: Mar. - Apr. 2007 FREE 1- 2 oz jar of Trail-Rite's Magical Ointment with every purchase of $100.00 or more.
http://www.trail-rite.com/ Trail-Rite Products

See what's free at AOL.com.