[RC] Trace Tribute Vet Cards - April

Hello to all,

As some of you may know, the Trace Tribute vet cards were kept for the AERC study. The Trace Tribute team has scanned in all the vet cards from the Trace Tribute ride. If you would like a copy of your vet card sent to you via email, please email me privately and I will send it to you. Otherwise, you can visit our web site and fill out the Contact Us form and I can email it to you then.

Thanks,
April
Trace Tribute volunteer
http://www.tracetribute.com

--
"It doesn't matter how slowly you go - as long as you don't stop!" - Confucius