[RC] Chicken Chase 2007, WONDERFUL!!! - happytrails2u93

The ride this year was wonderful!! From what I heard, last year was pretty bad and it rained the entire time... [with mud up to no end.] It was great to see some people that I hadn't seen since I lived back in GA and competed then. I wish Dr. Otis was there though :( What a wonderful guy he is! But anyways, my sponser, Roxi Rivkind and I rode 55 miles on Friday and got 10th and 11th and then 50 on Saturday and were more middle of the pack. I really really enjoyed the trails! Friday's were a little more technichle, but a loottt of fun! Saturday's trails was a lot of road riding, but great moving out trails! :) So all in all, we had a wonderful time!! Thanks Bill for letting us use your farm! It sure was beautiful! If you would like to see pictures of this ride go to www.picturesdanieltook.com/endurance
Well, take care and Happy Trails!!!

Rachel Schmalzriedt