[RC] Michaux Madness - Barbkemerer1

Just wanted to make sure everyone is updated on the Northeast region Michaux Madness Endurance ride. Due to recent requests from the Pennsylvania DCNR the dates have been changed to Sat, Sun, and Mon, May 26,27,28.  There will be 30's and 50's each day and we are sanctioned for a Pioneer ride. Our web site is updated (Michauxmadness.com). Hope you can make it.

Skip and Barb Kemerer

See what's free at AOL.com.