[RC] Riderless Horse Available for Rides - Val Nicoson

I have a 9 year old gelding available for any CTR or LD rides...keeps himself decently conditioned for these distances at a slow to moderate pace.  I came off another horse this past weekend and broke my right wrist...ouch!  I hate those left shoulder dismounts.  He is a very forward moving and fun horse to ride.  He is located in IL near MO.  Email me if you are interested...I won't be riding for 2-3 months and hate to see him sit as a pasture ornament...he's much too good for that.

Val + Sania + Tori (I wanna go to rides)