[RC] pyramid challenge - Juli Bechard

Is anyone from central/northeast florida heading to either the pyramid challenge in Kentucky, or the Dawsonville ride in Georgia?  And have a spare trailer spot for a little Paso Fino and his person who is thinking they want to go and do the 25 mile ride up there?  We both travel well, don’t kick, Alpine doesn’t bite, and I pay expenses.  He just eats….. I have my own tent, but would probably need to also borrow a side of the trailer to tie the pony too.  He doesn’t fit in the tent.  If you have an empty trailer spot and are headed to one of those rides and want company please let me know!  My email is Dakioah at coastalnet dot com.

Thanks!

Juli and the Herd

Alpine (who is hysterical when wearing easy boots….)

Merlin (who got a fly mask put on for the first time ever, and man was that amusing to watch.  Almost as much fun as Alpine in his easyboots)