[RC] hooking up a trailer - Todd Hezeau

I use 2 black rubber bungie cords. I have 2 marks on the bed side of the bed rails. Attach a long bungie to each end of the marks, and a shorter bungie that stretches from the underside of the lid of my tool box to the longer bungie attached to the bed rails. Center the hook of the small bungie just in front of the ball. Bump the bungie hook with the center of the hitch and I'm on every time. $5.00 from Walmart.

Safe Riding,
Todd

Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.