Re: [RC] hooking up a trailer - Jessica Spoone-Raines

I added a box to my truck and can't see the ball now either. I found on either Country Supply or Valley Vet this pole thingy that works really well. It has a big magnet on the bottom of it and it sticks up in the air a good 2 feet at least. I seem to recall it only cost about 20.00 and it was well worth it.
Jess Spoone-Raines
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, April 19, 2007 2:17 PM
Subject: [RC]

I started hooking mine or mom's trailers a soon as I learned how to drive. I have never been able to see the ball .(both trucks are ext. cab and usually had either truck box or hay bale) So I learned to line the goose up with the bolts on the tailgate. Took me a while but now I can do it at more than a 45° angle if I have to. That's the trick I learned.
Katrina

Re: [RC] [RC] truck box - Sharon Levasseur

I've got an Ex-Cab so I can't see my GN ball even *without* anything else in the
bed of the truck.  Back up slowly and hope is the order of the day!!  Sure wish
I could find a reliable, durable, easy guide system that wouldn't cost me an
arm and a leg...?

-Sharon L. in Maine
(who, by pure luck, managed to hook up the last two times in ONE TRY!)