[RC] Git R Dun Thanks - DONNA MARIE WINTERS

First and foremost thanks Tammy for having a great ride.  And thanks to Charlene for getting Mar Gee going on down the trail.
And a huge thank you to everyone who welcomed me back to the trail.  true friends are hard to find.  And all of y'all made me feel sooo good and safe.  many saw me truly "enduring" on the trail.  but we were fit to continue, and Mar Gee did better than me.

See ya on the trail again.

thanks again

donna and Mar Gee  the QH