[RC] What number is your horse? - Simms, Judith

Quite a while ago someone (Liz Nimmo I think) sent a piece about determining your horse’s personality by adding up the month, day and year of its birthday.  Does anyone still have that ?  Please email it to me privately if you do.  I had my copy out to show a friend with a new horse and the cat thought it was a great new litter for him.

Thanks,

Judy