[RC] Git R Done - Ildico Nadasdy

Git R Done last weekend was wonderfull!!!!! For all of you guys who didnt go you missed out! I rode the FEI 100 on my horse, and I thought the trail was great, the temp. was good. It was a very well put together ride. It was my 1st 100 my horses 1st 100 and my horse and my 1st FEI ride to!!  We finished in 12th place. Heather Reynolds won it. The team awards are awsome and I love the cooler for 1st place team!!! :-) THANK YOU TAMMY FOR PUTTING ON SUCH A WONDERFULL RIDE!!!!!!!
-Ildi(very excited and waiting for another 100) and Tyson(loving all the attention and extra carrots he is getting)

Hey lets take our horses, go camp in the desert, get absolutely no sleep, get up a nervous wreck at an ungodly hour, and go ride 100 miles! Whose idea was this anyway!!

Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.