[RC] easyboots to tight - sherman

I just take some vice grips and flatten the metal cleats. No hoof wall damage has occurred on my horses after I’ve done that.

Kathy

Well I would certainly like to know where they get them, since DEALER prices are higher than that. They just about have to be the older models someone is clearing out.
We wrap the horses hoof with duct tape about 6 rounds. The cleats dig into that and never touch the hoof wall.
Nncy Mitts
Stablegear Tack