[RC] Foxcatcher Entries - Alissa Norman

Hi all,

Entries close for Foxcatcher Endurance (in beautiful Fair Hill, Maryland) THIS FRIDAY, April 20.  All entries must be complete and postmarked by Friday to avoid a late fee.

Due to overwhelming response, I cannot promise a ride tee shirt to entries beyond qty 100.  No worries - you will get goodies as a "thanks for coming" as well as completion awards.  But those goodies might not be a cool Foxcatcher tee shirt.  Tees are guaranteed to the first 100 COMPLETE entries (meaning all your Coggins, AERC member info, and payment is complete).

I think the last time I counted we had close to 60 entries.  And we've had lots more inquiries since that last count.  No, we don't have a limit on the number of entries we can take.  We haven't run out of room in base camp yet!  So go ahead and send in an entry.

Thanks so much to all of who who have entered!  We're excited to have you all join us.  And I'm excited to see old endurance friends - work commitments made me unable to manage this ride last year, so I've missed you guys!

All ride info is posted on our website:  www.fairhillinternational.com/foxcatcher

If you've entered, please check there for directions, trail maps, trail briefing info, directions to the local hospital, etc.  The list of entries (as of Saturday, and a couple are missing) is also posted.  If you've visited the site before, please be sure to hit the REFRESH button on your web browser to load the most recent info.

See you on April 28!

Alissa Norman
Foxcatcher Endurance